A Healthy Campus makes healthy students.
- Psychoeducational presentations across campus, including classroom presentations
- In-house drop-in workshops
- Tabling at campus events
- Discussion / dialogue facilitation
- Supportive presence at campus events
- Psycho-education through our online trainings, self-help blog, social media presence
- Liaison relationships and committee memberships with campus units and departments
- Multilingual information
We consistently work with student groups and organizations. We receive requests from all campus community partners: students, staff, faculty, and administrators. To the extent that our clinicians’ schedule allows, we provide outreach services directly to staff, faculty, and administrators to enhance their understanding of CWC services and their skills to support UF students.
To be able to accommodate your request, we ask that you reach out to us at least 3-4 weeks before your event to increase the likelihood that we may find someone to meet your request.
Our Outreach Mission Statement
It is our mission at CWC to go beyond the walls of our offices and reach out to the campus community to promote psychological and interpersonal wellness on campus. We lead our outreach work with a multicultural, developmental, and holistic perspective that is collaborative in spirit. We believe that a healthy environment is an essential piece for the individual students’ wellness and academic success.
We also partner with campus community members in creating a socially just climate that sustains and fosters wellness, diversity, and inclusion at UF. Together we have the power to engage in meaningful and effective prevention and wellness work through raising awareness, increasing knowledge, and building skills.