- No consultation or appointment needed, just RSVP and join us at your convenience.
Find our latest online workshops below.
Online Workshops Schedule
- To RSVP click on the name of the workshop on the calendar below and follow the Zoom link.
- You will need to enter your name and UF email address to RSVP. Live workshops are only available to UF students, faculty, and staff.
- We post some previously recorded workshops on our YouTube channel and they are available to view regardless of UF affiliation.
You may notice a short list of features after the workshop descriptions in the calendar above. Find each with a short description below.
- Didactic presentation – The workshop will have a presentation by the provider to explain and teach the topics outlined in the workshop description.
- Discussion – The workshop will have space for attendees to discuss the workshop topics with the provider and/or other attendees.
- Interaction/activities – The workshop will include activities to better help attendees understand the workshop’s topics.
- Participants encouraged to turn camera on
Hear what students are saying about our workshops…
- “I loved the premise of this webinar!”
- “Great presenter with a calming voice.”
- “I appreciated the cultural considerations of family, culture, intersectionality and sociocontexual influences.”
- “The whole presentation was very validating and normalizing.”
- “The facilitators were very personable and honest about things.”
Request an Outreach
The CWC provides outreaches across campus to inform students, family, faculty, and staff about mental health concerns affecting the UF campus. If you would like us to provide an outreach to your class, student organization, department, or other UF affiliated group please visit the link below to learn more about requesting an outreach and to complete our outreach request forms.
Many of our workshops are recorded so they can be viewed later at your convenience. They are all uploaded to our YouTube channel and you can find them at the link below.
Like tabling on the Plaza, Virtual Tablings will provide opportunity to students and UF community to “Zoom-in” to receive general information about CWC, connection to resources, and ask questions!
Attendees will also get to pick a swag item (sticker, keychain, etc) of their choice mailed to them!
No future tablings are scheduled at this time.