We are usually able to provide documentation of services or letters of support for current and former clients. However, if you have never been a client at the CWC, we are probably not the best source of support for your petition and may not be able to provide you a letter.

Current and former clients may need documentation of services received at the CWC. For example, documentation of services is typically required for petitions related to withdrawal from classes or arrangements with financial aid. Follow the steps below to obtain documentation.

Follow this link for information on obtaining Support Letters from SHCC Psychiatry.

Types of Documentation

Providing Authorization

Bring a photo ID and visit the CWC to sign a release of information form. The CWC cannot release any information about you without your signed authorization. You may retrieve your letter or documentation when you sign this form, provided that it is available at that time.

Please Note

  • Bring a photo ID when retrieving your documentation from the CWC.
  • Allow up to 30 days for the processing of documentation requests.
  • The CWC does not keep records beyond 10 years.

Academic Accommodations

Academic accommodations are handled by UF’s Disability Resource Center. For more information about requesting an accommodation letter please visit: Accommodation Letters – disability.ufl.edu