Urgent services are available 24/7 when you need immediate support
- If you are in crisis, call us to consult with a crisis counselor who will assess your needs and determine what services would be helpful. You can call us 24/7 at 352-392-1575.
- CWC Crisis Walk-ins: 401 Peabody Hall, Monday through Friday, from 9am-4pm.
Examples of situations when you may need immediate support
- You are in immediate danger of harming yourself.
- You are in immediate danger of hurting someone else.
- You experienced a recent sexual assault.
- Someone close to you died within the last week.
- You are distressed by hearing voices or seeing things others around you do not hear or see.
Suicide Prevention Resources
This page has a listing of phone numbers, chat/text lines, and tips for talking to those who are suicidal as well as myths and facts about suicide.View Resources
Medical Amnesty at UF
Students are encouraged to seek medical services if they are having an alcohol and/or other drug related emergency. A student who seeks assistance for themselves or another student in distress will not be subject to disciplinary action.View the UF Medical Amnesty Policy
About the Crisis & Emergency Resource Center (CERC)
CERC is a service of the Counseling and Wellness Center and provides emergency walk-in crisis stabilization and range of consultation and training services for UF faculty and staff.
Faculty and staff may contact CERC by calling 352-392-1575 and asking for CERC support staff.