- Our diversity represents various countries, territories, and states, including Canada, China, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Honduras, India, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, South Korea, and Taiwan; California, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, New England, North Carolina, Texas, and Washington.
- Together, we speak several languages and dialects: Cantonese, German, Gujarati, Hindi, Italian, Korean, Mandarin, Marathi, Punjabi, Patois, Spanish, Taiwanese, Tamil, Telugu, and English.
- We share diversity in regard to race and ethnicity, including Asian, Biracial, Black, Mixed, Multiracial, White; African American, Asian American, Caribbean, Cuban American, Hawaiian, Latinx, Puerto Rican, and European American.
- We self-identify with diverse affectional orientations, such as bisexual, gay, lesbian, and heterosexual. We are a majority of cisgender women and welcome people from all genders.
- We come from different social class backgrounds, such as poor, working class, middle class, and upper-middle.
- We also share diverse ability status, including visible and invisible mental and physical disabilities, such as ADHD and chronic health concerns.
- We have different worldviews, like Agnostic, Atheist, Buddhist, Hindu, Jewish, Spiritual, Taoist, Catholic, and Christian.
- We have bodies with many different sizes, shapes, and skin tones.
- Among our staff some are international and/or first generation college students and additional invisible identities may also be represented.