What is Gator-2-Gator?
Have a question? CONTACT US: email@example.com
Gator-2-Gator @ CWC is a new support initiative, where you can get connected with one of our trained student ambassadors to talk.
- Please note that Gator 2 Gator provides 30-minute consultations for personal support and/or referral information about helpful resources. Students are welcome to attend as often as needed.
- During Gator 2 Gator you will not receive clinical care, evaluation, or treatment from a professional counselor or mental health professional. Therefore, no personal information will be gathered.
- It is advised participants list only their first names prior to joining.
- If there is an urgent issue or you need immediate support, please call the CWC at 352-392-1575 or 911.
Gator-2-Gator Spring 2023 ScheduleCheck back soon for new dates!
Check out our Workshops & Events Calendar for the latest updates!
As part of the CWC’s mission to support mental health across the UF community we have developed a training program to help departments, colleges, and other entities at UF create their own Gator-2-Gator (G2G) service. More about G2G Training.
Upcoming Gator-2-Gator Training Dates
Gator-2-Gator Training is offered in two parts via Zoom. Please select the training dates you will attend by registering below:
- Part I: Friday 01/20 | 9:00 AM–1:00 PM
Part II: Friday 01/27 | 9:00–11:00 AM
- Part I: Friday 03/24 | 9:00 AM–1:00 PM
Part II: Friday 03/31 | 9:00–11:00 AM
Please Note: All training sessions are held via ZOOM.
Gator-2-Gator is staffed by trained volunteer AWARE Ambassadors.Learn about how AWARE supports mental health at UF