If any of the following apply to you, DO NOT USE THE ONLINE OPTION. Instead, contact us by phone (352-392-1575) to speak to someone directly.
If none of the above apply to you, please review the following sections carefully before scheduling.
- You are in a crisis or emergency situation.
- You are not enrolled in classes this semester.
- You are looking for ADHD testing.
- You are requesting documentation of any kind.
- You will be outside the state of Florida during your initial consultation.
- You have concerns about another student.
- You do not have a private space to conduct the consultation (it is a telehealth appointment held via Zoom).
Please read over the guidelines listed below for completing the CWC paperwork online:
- Use your Gatorlink login to access the portal.
- Complete the paperwork within 45 minutes. If you go beyond the 45-minute window, you will have to start over from the beginning.
- Do not click the BACK arrow or leave the site while completing your forms. (Your data will not be saved.)
- When prompted to provide your email, ONLY use your UF email address.
- Once you have fully completed the forms, you will be able to select an appointment time for your consultation. (If you cannot make any of the available times, call our office to schedule the appointment once you have completed the forms.)
- Make sure to schedule your appointment within one week of completing the forms. At this point, we will delete the forms to maintain your privacy.
CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
If you need to cancel/reschedule an appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours before your appointment so we can arrange to serve another student during that time.
You can cancel/reschedule by calling us (352-392-1575) during our normal business hours (M-F, 8:00AM-5:00PM). Staff on-call after hours do not assist with scheduling.