- Disability Resource Center
- It is the goal of the Disability Resource Center to foster a sense of empowerment in students with disabilities by educating them about their legal rights and responsibilities so that they can make informed choices, by encouraging them to engage in critical thinking and self-advocacy and by supporting them in being successful students, campus leaders and positive contributors to the campus community.
- GatorWell uses health promotion strategies to educate UF students about health and wellness topics relevant to the college experience
- Recreation and Fitness
- We offer more than 60 intramural and club sports, personal training, a midnight fun run, two lakes, and one of the best fitness facilities in the country.
- Student Health Care Center
- The mission of the University of Florida Student Health Care Center (SHCC) is to help every student achieve optimal health in the pursuit of personal and academic success.
- U Matter, We Care
- U Matter, We Care serves as UF’s umbrella program for UF’s caring culture and provides students in distress with support and coordination of the wide variety of appropriate resources.
- Gainesville Police Department
- Information about Gainesville’s police department.
- UF Police Department
- Information about campus police.
- Student Legal Services
- Student Legal Services is a professional legal office that has been providing legal assistance to the students of the University of Florida since 1977.
This resource is one of a series written for international students during their time at UF. Visit our International Students resources page for more.