- Multicultural and Diversity Affairs
- Multicultural and Diversity Affairs celebrates and empowers diverse communities and advocates for an inclusive campus for all students across identities.
- Student Organization | Student Activities and Involvement
- Student Activities and Involvement is home to a diverse group of over 1,000 registered student organizations. These unique University of Florida organizations have critical impact on the student experience, providing opportunities for leadership development, social interaction, entertainment and education.
- Gator Dining Services
- We have over 45 dining options on campus.
- Housing and Residence Education
- We provide a full-service living experience for our 7,600+ residence hall students and 1,900+ Graduate and Family Housing village residents.
- Gainesville Regional Transit System
- Schedules and updates for Gainesville’s local bus service.
- Student Legal Services
- Student Legal Services is a professional legal office that has been providing legal assistance to the students of the University of Florida since 1977.
- UF Transportation and Parking Services
- Use this website to order a parking decal, pay or appeal a parking citation, and send us your feedback.
- Disability Resource Center
- It is the goal of the Disability Resource Center to foster a sense of empowerment in students with disabilities by educating them about their legal rights and responsibilities so that they can make informed choices, by encouraging them to engage in critical thinking and self-advocacy and by supporting them in being successful students, campus leaders and positive contributors to the campus community.
This resource is one of a series written for international students during their time at UF. Visit our International Students resources page for more.