UF’s Counseling & Wellness Center (CWC) invites you to join our Virtual Open House to learn about the various services, resources, and programming available to support students, faculty, and staff in achieving optimal well-being. Zoom-in anytime between 12:00 – 2:00 pm to meet our interdisciplinary team, obtain specific information about offerings, and ask questions!
- 12:00-12:15pm, Welcome
- 12:15-12:30pm, Diversity & Inclusion Resources
- 12:30-12:45pm, Case Management
- 1:00-1:15pm, CART – Community Referrals
- 1:15-1:30pm, Couples Counseling
- 1:30-1:45pm, Group Counseling
- 1:45-2:00pm, CWC Talks Podcast