- Be available for both Fall and Spring semesters.
- Be available to engage in practicum related activities for approximately 12-15 hours per week.
- Be available to participate in group supervision on Thursdays from 10 am – 12 pm.
- Be currently enrolled in a graduate program in Counselor Education, Counseling Psychology, Clinical Psychology, or another related mental health field.
- Have successfully completed at least 1 clinical practicum within your current program.
Trainees are expected to provide individual counseling and will be supervised by a CWC faculty member, intern, visiting faculty, or post-doc associate during the course of the program.
What to Submit
Applicants should email Dr.Chun-Chung Choi at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- a letter of interest
- two recommendation letters from previous clinical supervisors
- and a current curriculum vita
Please indicate in your application the areas of concentration or generalist advanced practicum that most interest you. Applications will be reviewed and selected applicants will be invited to interview with at least two members of the Selection Committee at the Center. Interviews usually last approximately 30 minutes.
Deadlines & Limitations
The application deadline is March 12th, 2018. There are a limited number of openings for each year’s practicum program. Applications will be reviewed until openings are filled.
Questions regarding the application procedures for the advanced practicum training program can be directed to Chun-Chung Choi, Ph.D., Practicum Coordinator, at 352-392-1575 or email@example.com.