- GatorCloud is home to cloud-based services provided to the University of Florida community.
- Lynda.com is an online training resource partner of the University of Florida. Lynda.com’s library has over 5,000 courses, lectures and tutorials covering a wide range of general topics and software skill development.
- Microsoft Imagine Academy Training
- The University of Florida has partnered with Microsoft to provide free Microsoft Imagine Academy training.
- Computing Help Desk
- The UF Computing Help Desk provides phone, email, and walk-in direct consulting to faculty, staff, and students and escalation or referral to campus help desks and service providers.
- UFApps provides access to software applications from any computing device–laptops, tablets, desktops, and smartphones–from any location, at any time. Students and faculty can start using UFApps now!
- Gatorlink VPN
- The Gatorlink VPN service provides secure remote access to the University of Florida network and makes it appear as if your computer were physically attached to the campus network. By using the Gatorlink VPN client, you may access resources on the UF network that are not typically available over an Internet path.
This resource is one of a series written for international students during their time at UF. Visit our International Students resources page for more.