Most of these groups are held during Summer C (the entire summer semester) but some are only during Summer A or Summer B. The groups during Summer A or B will be specified in their titles. Here are the dates for UF’s summer semesters for reference.
- Summer A – May 11th to June 19th
- Summer B – June 29th to August 7th
- Summer C – May 11th to August 7th
About Group Therapy
Group Therapy helps you to share your experiences with a small group of your peers and a counselor. Group therapy is as effective and in some cases, more effective than individual therapy. Many clients find group helps them to feel a greater sense of connection to others and normalizes what they are going through.
This is not a drop in appointment. Attendance is limited and a full semester’s commitment is required. Prospective group members will be scheduled to attend a group therapy screening appointment with the group leader(s) prior to attending.
All USO groups are held at CWC Radio Road.
- 1:00–2:30pm, led by RaiNesha Miller, Summer A
- 1:00–2:30pm, led by Jen Stuart
- 1:15–2:45pm, led by Sunie Kim and Zully Rivera-Ramos
- 3:00–4:30pm, led by Ana Cikara and Emily Squyres
- 3:00–4:30pm, led by Saloni Taneja and JD Wright
All sessions of this group are held at CWC Radio Road
- 3:00–4:30pm, led by Saloni Taneja and Sneha Pitre
- 1:00–2:30pm, led by Jessica England and Spurty Surapaneni
Mindful Living & Coping Skills
- 10:30–12:00pm, led by Sarah McConnell and Geoff Lee
- 11:15–12:45pm, led by Sarah McConnell and Geoff Lee
- 1:00–2:30pm, led by Geoff Lee and Emi Lenes
Led by Ana Cikara, held at CWC Radio Road.
Sexual Orientation & Gender
Led by Sunie Kim and Emi Lenes at CWC Radio Road.