About Group Therapy
Group Therapy helps you to share your experiences with a small group of your peers and a counselor. Group therapy is as effective and in some cases, more effective than individual therapy. Many clients find group helps them to feel a greater sense of connection to others and normalizes what they are going through.
This is not a drop in appointment. Attendance is limited and a full semester’s commitment is required. Prospective group members will be scheduled to attend a group therapy screening appointment with the group leader(s) prior to attending.
- 1:15–2:45pm, led by Zully Rivera-Ramos and Lisa Buning.
- 11:00am–12:30pm, led by Jen Stuart.
All session are held at CWC Radio Road.
All sessions of this group are held at CWC Radio Road
Mindful Living & Coping Skills
- 3:15–4:45pm, led by Julie Abrams-Bernier
- 3:00–4:30pm, led by Ana Cikara and JD Wright
Both session are held at CWC Radio Road.
This group is the standard mindfulness meditation group with an added emphasis on breathwork and moving meditation (qigong).
Students may find these practices helpful in pursuing wellness around mood, depression, self-esteem, anxiety, stress management and more.
- 1:00–2:30pm, led by Jill Vella and Sunni Lutton
All IPS groups are held at CWC Peabody Hall.
Sexual Orientation & Gender
- 3:00–4:30pm, led by Analesa Clarke and Victoria McNeil
- 1:00–2:30pm, led by Analesa Clarke and RaiNesha Miller
These groups are held at CWC Radio Road.