About Group Therapy
Group Therapy helps you to share your experiences with a small group of your peers and a counselor. Group therapy is as effective and in some cases, more effective than individual therapy. Many clients find group helps them to feel a greater sense of connection to others and normalizes what they are going through.
Attendance is limited and a pre-group screening appointment is required.
- 3:00–4:30pm, led by Anthony Greene and Hannah Warchowsky at CWC Radio Road
- 1:00–2:30pm, led by Zully Rivera-Ramos and Michelle Ryan at CWC Radio Road
Group will include weekly short jogging/power-walking activities in addition to support around stressful and difficult experiences. Appropriate for all fitness levels.
Led by Rebecca Crain at CWC Radio Road.
Led by Jamie Funderburk and Jennifer Pritchett at CWC Radio Road
Mindful Living & Coping Skills
All TAM groups are held at CWC Radio Road.
- 5:00–6:30pm, led by Linda Lewis
- 11:00am–12:30pm, led by Sarah McConnell and Mercedes Machado
- 3:00–4:30pm, led by Julie Abrams-Bernier and Elizabeth Pratt
- 1:00–2:30pm, led by Analesa Clarke and Samuel Rosenblatt
Led by Jen Stuart at CWC Peabody Hall.
Led by Julie Abrams-Bernier at CWC Radio Road.
- Tuesdays, 3:00–4:30pm
- Thursdays, 1:00–2:30pm
Sexual Orientation & Gender
Led by Beverly Brady at CWC Radio Road
Led by Linda Lewis at CWC Radio Road.
Led by Chun-Chung Choi and Mu-Tien Tseng at CWC Radio Road.
Led by Julie Abrams-Bernier & Rebecca Crain at CWC Radio Road.
Led by Sarah McConnell at CWC Radio Road.
Led by Ximena Mejía at CWC Radio Road.
Led by Rosa West and Samuel Rosenblatt at CWC Peabody Hall
Led by Reuben Faloughi at CWC Peabody Hall.
Led by Linda Lewis and Stephani Jahn at CWC Radio Road.
Led by Linda Lewis and Ana Cikara at CWC Radio Road.