CWC does outreach across campus to inform students, family, faculty, and staff about mental health concerns affecting the UF campus.
Here are some outreach presentations, organized by type, that we’ve done in the past.
- Guest classroom lectures on topics related to Mental Health and the College Student and Crisis Intervention in Higher Education
- QPR Suicide Prevention Training
- Working with the Troubled or Disruptive Student
- Small group workshops on the Faculty 911 Guide
- Developing a Departmental or Group Intervention Plan
- Workshops on Effective Listening and Helping Skills for Faculty and Staff