The University Of Florida Collegiate Recovery Community (UFCRC) is an academic progression program that aims to provide a safe, healthy, welcoming environment for students to cultivate life skills and celebrate recovery successes.
Our goal is to provide a supportive community where students in recovery can achieve academic successes while enjoying a genuine college experience free from alcohol and drugs.
- January 22nd, 2019 @ 5:30 pm – Welcome to Spring 2019, Recovery Night
- February 5th, 2019 @ 5:30 pm – CRC Meeting
- February 19th, 2019 @ 5:30 pm – CRC Meeting
- March 12th, 2019 @ 5:30 pm – CRC Meeting
- March 26th, 2019 @ 5:30 pm – CRC Meeting
- April 9th , 2019 @ 5:30 pm – CRC Meeting
- April 23rd, 2019 @ 5:30 pm – CRC Meeting
- May 10th, 2017 – An Evening for Collegiate Recovery
- January 5th, 2018 at 6pm – Welcome to Spring 2017, Recovery Night
- January 13th, 2018 from 11am–1pm – Collegiate Recovery Community Open House